swzoh wrote: 

> win.getrect("=nod32kui,&,AMON*") 
> 

Hi Sean, sorry no, your observations don't match mine. First of all, in
my OP I mistakengly inverted the description; when I unckeck "show all
windows" I can see AMON, when I check "show all windows" I can't see
AMON. Secondly, when I can't see AMON, win.getrect("=nod32kui,&,AMON*")
returns all coordinates right on screen. I can't explain it. 

You might have guessed that my script displays AMON to
left click its enable/disable control.



Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to