Bruce and Sean,

I'm beginning to think that this mistery is related to the bug in
matching AMON*,&,=nod32kui vs =nod32kui,&,AMON* - Bruce
said he will fix in next beta

some tests

win.handle("AMON*,&,=nod32kui") returns 1 handle
win.caption("AMON*,&,=nod32kui") returns the handle of the AMON window
win.handlelist("AMON*,&,=nod32kui") returns ""
win.processid("AMON*,&,=nod32kui") returns 0
window.show("AMON*,&,=nod32kui") shows only AMON's parent
window (but not AMON) when
pproconf>setup>advanced>other>show all windows of a task
flag is checked, but shows only AMON window when same flag is unchecked

swzoh wrote:

> --- In [email protected], sgp
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: 
>>
>> swzoh wrote:
>> 
>> > Have you tried
>> > win.trans("=nod32kui,&,AMON*", 0)

I tried, makes no difference

> You may try the following to see if it work:
> dll.call("SetLayeredWindowAttributes|ui ui ucn ui",;;+
> win.handle("=nod32kui,&,AMON*"),0,255,2)

no difference

> BTW, regarding WS_VISIBLE, you said Amon didn't have WS_VISIBLE but
> visiblewindow returned 1, when you cannot actually see it. It seems
> contradictory to me.

you're right visiblewindow returns 0 or 1 depending on whether AMON's
window is actually invisible or visible; my guess is that I got the
wrong impression before I realized that AMON*,&,=nod32kui matches but
=nod32kui,&,AMON* doesn't (bug) 

Using winspector again, I noticed that Style WS_VISIBLE doesn't change
at all for AMON's window, whether it's actually visible or not. Go
figures! 

Thanks Sean for bearing with me

--sgp



Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to