--- In [email protected], sgp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> swzoh wrote:
> 
> > Have you tried
> > win.trans("=nod32kui,&,AMON*", 0)
> 
> yes, I have though with 80 instead of 0. AMON didn't show up.
> Then I managed to show it by other means and it was 80-transparent
> indeed.

I suggested 0 to remove the WS_EX_LAYERED ExStyle, not to change the
actual transparency, however, 80 should've also worked if my guess was
right, I think. You may try the following to see if it work:
dll.call("SetLayeredWindowAttributes|ui ui ucn ui",;;+
win.handle("=nod32kui,&,AMON*"),0,255,2)

My guess was that somehow Amon got the WS_EX_LAYERED but stuck in the
middle of update process, it should be updated with
SetLayeredWindowAttributes or UpdateLayeredWindow. So, it didn't show
up even if it has WS_VISIBLE style.

BTW, regarding WS_VISIBLE, you said Amon didn't have WS_VISIBLE but
visiblewindow returned 1, when you cannot actually see it. It seems
contradictory to me. Although I don't know what API PP's visiblewindow
uses, it probably retrieves WS_VISIBLE bit, so cannot return 1 if no
WS_VISIBLE style.

Sean





Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to