> Ah, I didn't know it had to be set after the process was already
> running. What I was actually wanting to do was to decrease the startup
> time of an application that I start via a PowerPro button. I thought
> setting it to high priority might make Windows start it up quicker. If
> the priority can only be set after it has already started though, that
> idea goes out the window. Guess I'll just have to wait until I get a
> faster computer...

Reload your computer if it's been running for more than 2-3 years, remove
programs from startup and initialization, avoid installing/uninstalling lots
of different applications on your main system, don't run bad programs that
slow your system down...there's lots of things you can do to optimize the
performance of your system. If you want me to I can take a quick look (for
free) and see if your performance could be increased, just contact me via IM
or personal E-mail. If I can help, I charge $10/15 mins and would be happy
to take a look.

Just let me know,
David Troesch  |  Atlanta, GA  |  ICQ# 2333123
"It is easier to fight for ones principles than to live up to them."
Funstuff: The school of hard knocks is an accelerated curriculum.

Reply via email to