I don't mean to be disrespectful but certain things are just way to 
difficult to uncover or are not discoverable by searching the help 
index. Exiting power pro, for instance. This is a function I think 
should be accessible from the default tray icon that's installed or 
from one of the icons installed in the Windows start menu. Instead, 
it's buried in Power pro's taskbar menu and was not obvious to this 
end-user.

Another example: I'm still struggling with blending Power Pro with my 
task bar. I've had to use an approximation of the "blue" color in the 
Royale theme and play with transparancy to make it look like Power Pro 
is a real part of the task bar like, say, quick launch, or 3rd party 
tools like True Launch. But the more I blend the color the dimmer the 
power pro task bar icons become. 

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.



Reply via email to