--- In [email protected], "Rollins_35" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Power pro is sorely in need of good documentation. I'll volunteer to 
> help assemble .html or .chm documentation if the developer can give 
> some assistance.
>

Personally I make extensive use of the excellent doc file.
Periodically I convert the latest doc file to PDF format with a search
catalog for accelerated searching. Search catalogs are compatible with
the free Acrobat Reader. I'd be happy to share these files, but they
are fairly large (a little over 2 mb zipped) and I'd need a place to
put them. The latest one I've done is 4601c (but I'd go ahead and do
4603 if there's interest). I also have one for 4600 release version.

There's little effort required to make the files except that it ties
up my machine for an hour or two. I don't enhance the converted files
because they're so quickly outdated, but in addition to search
capability the converted files do have linked table of contents and
bookmarks. I believe if there were any interior linking in the doc
file itself, they would convert (but there don't seem to be any - even
though there is some underlined text that looks like links.)

Regards,
Sheri


Reply via email to