--- In [email protected], "thricipio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> :
> [snip]
> :
> To be candid, I think this is a bit beyond my current conversance 
> with the finer points (?) of PPro programming.  I figure a fallback 
> solution for me might be to find a java script that would place a 
> countdown timer on a webpage (I think these are plentiful out there 
> on the Web).  And while it'd be easy enough for me to create a 
> webpage, I'd rather have this incorporated into my PPro desktop.
> :
> [snip]
> :

The more I look at this, the more I think I might be able to figure 
it out... just takes me forever!  But I'd like to try...

To the extent that I *can* figure it out (assuming I'm figuring 
correctly -- big assumption), it seems that the code shown here . . .
http://tinyurl.com/2y4yke
. . . raises a question about the FILL statements; i.e., shouldn't 
they both be the same, since one can get either a double-digit hours 
value or a double-digit minutes value?

Having read the help info on the FILL statement, it's a little 
unclear to my mind as to whether "0" or "00" would be required.  
Perhaps, "0" will pad a single-digit value but NOT truncate a double-
digit value.  If that's the case, then "0" should suffice in both 
instances.
________
—Thri
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Reply via email to