--- In [email protected], "thricipio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> :
> [snip]
> :
> The more I look at this, the more I think I might be able to figure 
> it out... just takes me forever!  But I'd like to try...
> :
> [snip]
> :

So, okay... I think I understand how and why this code works for the 
number of hours and minutes.

However, I'm at a real loss as to how to perform the same operation 
on the number of days from the current date to some future date.  
Looking at the built-in date function doesn't seem to help me get 
there.  It seems to me that one would need more date-related 
information, perhaps like that which, I assume, underlies the 
PowerPro Calendar Calculator.  Perhaps this entails Julian dates or 
some such thing.  But I'm only guessing.

I think I've "hit the wall" here.
________
—Thri
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Reply via email to