--- In [email protected], "thricipio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hurray! The results can be viewed here:
> http://tinyurl.com/2y4yke
Doing a little further testing, I realized that as soon as
<targetdate> rolls into the past, the displayed result will have a [-]
sign prepended to each component. To solve this, I've incorporated
.ABS within .ASSIGN. And this works just fine.
Then it occurred to me that it would be better to test the value
of . . .
date.subseconds("<targetdate>",date.now)
. . . and IF it's negative, prepend the resulting expression with a
single "-" in conjunction with .ABS (mentioned above). ELSE,
just display the result, without a prepended sign or using .ABS.
However, when I code & test this, it doesn't work; i.e., the
resulting *info bar seems to contain the entire code text. I can't
figure out why it's failing.
Here's the code in both readable and usable format:
http://tinyurl.com/3aafgk
If anyone would care to look this over and comment, I'm all ears (and
eyes). Thanks.
________
Thri
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯