> And here's where my little annoyance appears - each time I hit the
> keyboard shortcut to display the suggestion window, that window
> appears a little bit higher than previously, and if I kept doing it,
> it would finally disappear from the screen! This only happens when
> PowerPro's on, so I assume it's somehow its fault - when I disable it,
> the suggestion window remains perfectly still, no matter how many
> times I push the shortcut.
>


I don't think PowerPro would move the window unless it was configured 
to do so.  Make sure "force newly opened windows on screen" on gui tab 
is unchecked (although I doubt that it is).  

I am guessing that somehow your app, when it detects PowerPro bars, 
decides to reposition its windows for some reason.


What happens if you autohide all  PowerPro bars so they are invisible 
when new windows from your app appear?  What happens if you move the 
bars to different positions?

YOu could try a workaround using Configure|command lists|setup|special 
lists|open to run a command to move the window back down the 
appropriate number of pixels when it open.



Reply via email to