>
> Thanks David, but I am really more concerned with the context bars.
> I can get the ButtonBar back without restarting Powerpro, but not the
> context bars. Sorry if I was not clear about that.
>
> Is there a way to restore the context bars en masse without
> restarting Powerpro?
>
> Thanks.
>
Are the context bars visible but hidden under their associated window?
You could check this with a *info on your main bar which evaluates an
expression like win.visible("barname") to see if it becomes 1 when the
bar is supposed to appear. Visible means not hidden and so this should
be 1 even if bar is under another window.
win.top("=PowerPro") does not try to put all powerpro windows on top,
just the first one found, which may be the hidden main window.
If the bars are visible but not on top, try a series of win.ontop
("barname") for each context bar.
If however the bars are remaining invisible, then I don't know what the
issue could be.