Hi Bruce-

I see that you replied, but the reply seems to only contain my quoted 
text, as below.  Could you please repost your reply?

As always, thanks for your fantastic program and your excellent 
support!



--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "Stuart" <smalis@> wrote:
> >
> > From time to time, I will notice that my main Powerpro Bar 
(called 
> > ButtonBar), which should always be present, is not showing; it 
seems 
> to 
> > lose its ontop status, and for just that eventuality, I have a 
mouse 
> > button set to Bar HideShow ButtonBar - clicking it TWICE (I 
presume 
> the 
> > first click hides it, and the second click shows it) restores the 
> > ButtonBar.  However, once this has happened, all my context bars 
do 
> not 
> > appear when their associated programs/windows regain focus.  
Closing 
> > and restarting PowerPro fixes this, but I was wondering if there 
was 
> an 
> > easier fix, or way to avoid the problem.  I tried Window OnTop 
> > =powerpro, but that does not fix the problem.
> > 
> > Thanks!
> >
>


Reply via email to