Cü wrote:

> Have you seen @ThumbToggleAll? Is this what you might be looking for? It 
> works pretty fast and keeps VDesks separated as well, i.e. "Minimize 
> all" and "Restore all" do not mess with other VDesks' thumbnails.

Beautiful, once I got it to work :-)
It did minimize all windows, but never restored them, until I added line 299
    s_exclude               ++=",=powerpro,c=Shell_TrayWnd" //sgp

Do you use the Windows taskbar? I think not. I do, set as autohide. Without 
excluding
c=Shell_TrayWnd" @ThumbToggleAll always finds the taskbar visible, so it always
defaults to "minimizeall".

The other caption I added, =powerpro, is mainly to keep PowerPro notes 
untouched.
I didn't like that @ThumbToggleAll changed the position of all notes on my 
desktop,
and I'd rather exclude notes anyway.  I tried adding c=PowerProNote instead
of =powerpro, but it didn't seem to work. I have had the same issue before.

> 
> On a side note: Some applications (mostly Delphi apps) have different 
> handles for their visible state and minimized state of the *very same* 
> windows. To see this: Use Exec WindowInfo before minimization and hover 
> over the thumbnail to compare the handles.
> 

Indeed this was why my approach didn't work. I really should use @ThumbToggleAll
because it's smarter.


------------------------------------

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.orgYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to