Hi Bruce,

--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, I am not doing fixes anymore except for the odd case.  And this 
> one would not normally make it.

:-(

> But I took a quick look at it when I did the fix for stability which I 
> just uploaded (see other note on stability).  It may be just an 
> unsigned versus signed issue (2 gigs = 31 bits) and if so the uploaded 
> powerpro.exe may fix, at least until you get > 4 gigs (32 bits) of 
> memory.

Just tried 4.8e and still only showing 2GB :-(

So do I guess this isn't going to be fixed? It's just I use it on my
server as a 'system info at a glance' tool and don't want to replace
it with something inferior.

> However, having only 2 gigs, I could not text (unless you have an extra 
> gig you can send me...?)

Every last stick of RAM is taken up I'm afraid, otherwise I'd get one
in the post to you now to help get a fix :-)

So if you don't mind me asking, what's the conclusion so I know where
I can go from here?

Thanks again,

Chris.

Reply via email to