Hi,

--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Download and install dll plugin from files|plugsin section of yahoo.
> 
> Create a file called (say) mem.txt in your script folder containing:
> 
> args index
> local ms = dll.create_struct("ui[2] uh[7]")
> ms[1] = (ms.size)
> dll.call("GlobalMemoryStatusEx|t*", ms)
> quit( int64.divide(ms[index],(1024*1024)))
> 
> Replace pmem in *info with
> expr(.mem(4))
> 
> where 4 can be replaced by any of the data items you wanted 
> displayed from memorystatus:
> 
> DWORD dwLength;  
> DWORD dwMemoryLoad;  
> DWORDLONG ullTotalPhys;  
> DWORDLONG ullAvailPhys;    // 4 = available physical
> DWORDLONG ullTotalPageFile;  
> DWORDLONG ullAvailPageFile;  
> DWORDLONG ullTotalVirtual;  
> DWORDLONG ullAvailVirtual;  
> DWORDLONG ullAvailExtendedVirtual;

Ok, this is where I show my lack of technical knowledge :-)

I've installed the plugin and added the text file exactly as above.
However, this is where I think I've gone wrong.

I've added this - *Info expr(.mem(DWORDLONG ullTotalPhys))

Please can you guide me, as you can see, I'm certainly not an expert,
so patience is required :-)

Thanks,

Chris.

Reply via email to