> Just tried 4.8e and still only showing 2GB :-( > > So do I guess this isn't going to be fixed? It's just I use it on my > server as a 'system info at a glance' tool and don't want to replace > it with something inferior. >
Which surprised me until I looked at the MS documentation which says: "On Intel x86 computers with more than 2 GB and less than 4 GB of memory, the GlobalMemoryStatus function will always return 2 GB in the dwTotalPhys member of the MEMORYSTATUS structure. Similarly, if the total available memory is between 2 and 4 GB, the dwAvailPhys member of the MEMORYSTATUS structure will be rounded down to 2 GB." See here http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa366586.aspx There is a 64 bit version that you may be able to access with ddl plugin (I don't know if it supports structures with 64 bit ints). Then you'd have to use int64 plugin to manipulate.
