Ok I feel like I need to articulate my problem better because I cannot
make sense of you answer.

I just want keytrap to start automatically. I did what the help file
said and keytrap is not starting at the start up. You suggested that I
should also add to something called reconfigure list which would only
recalled when I modify the config file(I I got it right). 

Would you mind explaining me what you have meant by this one? Because
I do not want to reconfigure anything I just want it start without my
intervention.
"> Anything done at start up needs to be redone after you reconfigure,"




--- In [email protected], "Sheri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "dedebaykus" <dedebaykus@> wrote:
> >
> > 
> > Sheri,
> > 
> > According to hekp file reconfigure is something to do with setting
> > adjusting configuration. How is this supposed to work, I mean how is
> > this supposed to invoke keytrap automatically?
> 
> Anything done at start up needs to be redone after you reconfigure,
> e.g., after you use the GUI to configure command lists, configure
> scheduler. etc. It is not unique to keytrap.
>


Reply via email to