Am Tue, 22 May 2007 10:29:26 -0700
schrieb Arjan van de Ven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi,
>
> I've been adding i18n support to powertop's SVN version, and I think
> I got it working for the dutch language... if theres people who want
> to translate powertop to other languages.. I think it should be
> possible now ...
Please check again the spanish translation:
1. it seems to be utf8-encoded which might cause compatibility issues
on some systems.
2. lines 54, 114 are not correctly terminated (\n)
3. line 107 does not start correctly (\n).

Greetings, Johannes

--
Rule of Feline Frustration:
        When your cat has fallen asleep on your lap and looks utterly