I've done numerous, but I'm in Las Vegas, Nevada. (A little far to travel,
although many do like to come here for some reason!) The PRAM battery can be
very expensive, (http://www.ebatts.com/modelselect.asp?Model=1137514 has the 5
V Lithium Rechargeable with electrical connectors for $54.95 U.S.) but I picked
up 2 on eBay some time back for $15.00 U.S. each. They are happily residing in
my upgraded 1400s, which lost all of their startup glitches after the
replacement.

David Allen