Hi,

Greetings from HYR Global Source!
I am Ramesh and working with HYR Global Source Inc.
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interests
ASAP.
Reply with your updated resume and expected hourly rate.

*Position: .NET Developer (Lead)*

*Location: Jackson, MS*

*Duration: Long term (09/30/2022)*

*VISA: No Constraints*

As a member of one of our development teams, the developer works closely
with our Product Owners, Project Managers, Business Analysts, subject
matter experts, Quality Assurance

Analysts, DevOps engineers, and Operations engineers. The developer must be
comfortable in an agile environment and in demonstrating their software to
leadership and customers. We also expect the developer to work closely with
the rest of the Systems integration and development department and the
Director of SID to continuously improve and evolve the team’s skillsets and
the Agency’s platform. While years of experience is not a primary
qualification, most successful candidates will have developed these skills
over at least 10 years. Effective communication and attention to detail are
important qualities for this position and the candidate’s resume should
reflect those abilities.

*Required Skills/Experience:*

·         7+ Experience in C#, .NET, HTML, Bootstrap, CSS, JavaScript, and
Less.

·         7+ Master level knowledge of MS SQL

·         7+ Significant experience with ASP.NET Core

·         7+ Significant knowledge of enterprise architecture

·         7+ Significant experience with automated web UI testing

·         5+ Automated unit and integration testing

·         5+ Normalized relational database design

·         5+ Continuous integration/continuous delivery automation

·         2+ Experience in Health and Human Services / Child Support
Enforcement / State Government

·         3+ Agile methodologies, specifically Scrum

*Preference given to candidates with the below skills/experience. Must also
meet minimum requirements*

·         JIRA

·         Confluence

·         SVN

·         ADABASE

·         Natural / Cobol

·         Containerization (OpenShift)

·         ESB / MicroServices

·         Jenkins

Regards,
Ramesh,
HYR Global Source Inc | AN ERP Consulting Corp
Mail to: r...@hyrglobalsource.com
Work: 617-418-4173
www.hyrglobalsource.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ramesh-gude-78410b37