I have an odd situation where every time I rebuild my mail database,
PowerMail opens four, network attached file systems. While I have
migrated my mail from various systems over the years, this situation is
particularly odd since none of the file systems it opens could possibly
have been systems I used my mail on.

Typically, it happens during the verify consistency portion of the process.

While it is usually just annoying, it becomes a real problem when I am
trying to rebuild my database without a network connection. In that case,
it keeps trying to open the file spaces and does not progress.

How can I get this behavior to stop?

Robert

Robert Snyder, Director
World Campus Data Management Services