Interesting glitch, I would appreciate it if someone else would try this
and see if they get the same outcome. I was trying to revise some of my
filters that use an auto-reply. When I copied text from one application
to the clipboard and went to paste it in the "Set Reply" box (in Mail
Filters>Actions>Auto-reply> Set reply...) the application simply closed
the window (no paste) same as what would happen with a command+W. Tried
both with key-commands and via the edit-menu, same thing.

Any insight/verification would be appreciated.

http://www.keylime.com
--
PM 5.0b12 Carbon
G4 2x1.GHz, 1.75 RAM