Winston,

you are wining here around on the list since you subscribed.
Understand Powermail is a textmailer, so if you want to have html use
something else.
Powermail is not a 1200$ product, it is shareware and in this price-range.
Recently I wrote a E-Mail implementation for a database and I tested all
mail-clients available for the Mac and all I can say is, PowerMail rocks
comparing to others and it was the most stable mailclient in my tests.
So what do you want from Jérôme, to write on the list something like mea
culpa, I'm sorry I wrote such a bad software?
Come on grow up!
Matthias

Am/On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:42:03 -0400 schrieb/wrote Winston Weinmann:

>Matthias -
>
>With all due respect, I think it is more accurate to say that the flaws
>which PowerMail has (such as not being able to print HTML mail) do not
>bother /you/. That does not mean PowerMail does not have flaws, nor does
>it excuse CTM for not acknowledging or addressing those flaws if they
>affect other users.
>
>Regards,
>
>- Winston
>

>Matthias Schmidt wrote:
>
>>Bernd,

>>>That pretty much confirms my suspicion. I was thinking about using
>>>PowerMail but wanted to see how it is supported first, so I subscribed
>>>to this list.
>>>From their website I already had the impression that it is not receiving
>>>much attention and this thread confirms it.
>>
>>not true period.
>>I'm using PM since years without any flaw.
>>
>>Thanks and all the best
>>
>>Matthias

Thanks and all the best

Matthias