Michael Lewis ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> I have the hiding issue and have HTML viewing turned off. I have chosen
> to use the button at the bottom of the message to tun on the HTML or
> view in a browser. Would webkit still be the causing the hiding issue
> even when HTML viewing is off? I am using PowerMail 5.6.3 in Mac OS X
10.4.11.

I think I've got a problem hiding PM once or twice, but that was months
ago and hasn't happened ever since. It was probably just the command-H
bug that got fixed in 5.6.3. I cannot reproduce the problem under
10.4.11 now (or under 10.5, for that matter), even when some HTML mail
is displayed. PM hides and shows just fine.

- Michael

Michael J. Hußmann

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW (personal): http://michael-hussmann.de