We have currently not found a 100% reproducible case of this problem.
Additionally, we have seen this problem in other applications; it is not
PowerMail specific.
If you have a specific HTML message that cause this problem, please send
me it's raw source (from Mail.app or a webmail access) as an attached
file, so I can see if a workaround can be found, and send a report to Apple.

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "I have a variety of indexing and searching tools: Spotlight, PathFinder,
    EagleFiler. Foxtrot is just head and shoulders ahead of everything else
    in capability. It finds every instance of a search term within a document
    and highlights them and allows you to jump from instance to instance and
    even gives a popup menu that shows all the instances in a short context."
  FoxTrot Personal Search user comment on www.versiontracker.com

         Download a demo version from www.foxtrot.ch