Port 587 is used for sending. I can send mail without a problem. Port
995 is used for receiving.

My settings are:
POP3
User account ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or username
Incoming mail server: pop.gmail.com
Checked "Save password" (password)
Checked "Use secure connection (SSL/TLS)"
Checked "Use port" 995
Dotted "On a dedicated secure port"

I do not have the Mac OS X firewall turned on, and our DSL modem/router
just uses NAT as a firewall.

I have Gmail set up twice in PowerMail, once with the "@gmail.com" and
once without it. Nothing comes in either way.

- Winston