Dawid Wróbel wrote:
> Me again,
>
>       After trying to run sudo powersaved manually all I get is Seg
> fault. Should I provide some debug output?

The problem is, that Ubuntu Dapper Drake uses a different glibc than
Debian unstable and the packages you installed are compiled for Debian
unstable. I guess this might be the reason for the segfault.
I would suggest to either wait until official Dapper packages are
available in universe or recompile the packages from my repository for
Dapper. This is rather simple:
Make sure you have the line
"deb-src http://www.teco.edu/~biebl/debian/ unstable main"
in /etc/apt/sources.list, update via "apt-get update" and finally
as root type "apt-get source -b powersave" and install the resulting
debs via dpkg -i *.deb.

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?