Yes, I agree. These various models may focus on different aspects of
behaviors, they can also be at different levels from the mechanism aspect.
And we found that the most direct and substantial model for accounting for
programming errors is SRK model, which in this paper was used to represent
the extent of "matching" between the task and programmers' knowledge base.

Best,
Fuqun