Hi Plonistas,

In my quest to upgrade from Plone 3.3.5 to Plone 4 leaving behind membrane
and remember I finally reached a point where the migration tool works.

What I found next is that remember and membrane somewhat replaced
portal_memberdata and portal_registration when they were installed and thus,
after moving to Plone 4 and removing all traces of them I'm stuck with both
of them broken.

I even tried to create a new Plone instance and copy&paste the tools to my
instance without any luck.

Is there any way to reinstall/import/whatever those two tools so I can
create users, etc?

Cheers,

--

*Gil Forcada**