Mike Metcalfe-4 wrote:

> On 16 February 2011 19:48, ken manheimer <ken.manhei...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> i think it really will, if i get a chance to work on it.  right now i'm
>> looking to get Products.remember compatibility with Products.membrane
>> 2.0 released - i have reason to hope that will be soon.  (i'd be
>> interested
>> to know whether it have made a difference to your continuing with
>> Products.remember if that compatibility was there?  i don't know whether
>> or
>> not other product-developers would be interested in this topic, so you
>> can
>> respond just to me if that seems more appropriate.)
>>
> I'm too busy with other things right now but I have a few sites using
> remember that with have to be upgrade to Plone 4 at some time, with or
> without remember.

I started work on a remember / membrance uninstallers. They worked well
enough for me. The codes at:

http://dev.plone.org/collective/browser/Products.remember/branches/elro-uninstall

and

http://dev.plone.org/collective/browser/Products.membrane/branches/1.1

>From the quick installer uninstall first remember, then membrane (as
separate steps.) You still need to keep the code around because of the
remains of the persistent local utility registrations.

Laurence