-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På vegne av Ed Leafe

< As Bruce Eckel stated, strong testing, not strong typing. >

The two are not mutually exclusive, and why have only one when you can have
both?

The compiler does not lead to a "false" feeling of security, because we as
professional developers understand what sort of errors the compiler can catch,
and we can develop appropriate (unit) tests for the rest.

Eyvind.