Actually it was Doug Carpenter who was the driving force behind FoxCast.org,
and Drew was
a big contributor. Doug left Visionpace a while back and the site has since
become a bit
under utilized.

I suspect Russ would be happy to get it moving again, but we would need a
champion at
Visionpace to back it. I also would be happy to help out. I'll poke Russ and
see what he
has to say.

Rick
White Light Computing, Inc.