If Muslims are really serious about being seen as a faith of peace and
tolerance, it would greatly help their cause to take their lumps like
everyone else.  At the merest sniff of criticism, bang on cue, they burn
effigies, burn buildings and have even resorted to murder (a nun was
killed in one recent  attack).  I realise these are probably a minority,
but they can be seen across the world in their thousands at these
violent demonstrations.

To the rest of the civilised world, they are perceived as a horde of
intolerant savages.  A phrase that I think they would do well to adhere
to is this - No-one has the right NOT to be offended.  In any democratic
society, free speech is a fundamental right.  A such, there are bound to
be things that are said or done that will offend you.

I am normally very mild mannered and tolerant, but my patience is
stretching to breaking point with the attitude of a seemingly increasing
number of Muslims.

Regards

Dominic Burford BSc Hons MBCS CITP
Third Party Developer Program Senior Software Engineer

* Tel: +44 (0) 1536 495074
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I conclude that there are two ways of constructing a software design:
One way is to make it so simple there are obviously no deficiencies, and
the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious
deficiencies." -- Tony Hoare, Turing Award Lecture 1980