On 10/5/06, Hal Kaplan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Something wrong with those numbers, Ted.

Sorry, that was a "for sale" not a rental.

Not only is Westchester pricey, it is also snotty and snobby.  When you pay
that much for something that costs 30% - 40% less in another nice area (but not
Westchester), you get a lot of attitude with your purchase.  Almost as bad as
Fairfield County, CT.

Painting with an awfully broad brush to cover an entire county, aren't
you? Some of my favorite FoxFolk and NYPADD members call Westchester
home.

You get what you pay for, as long as you shop with care. There are
some nice neighborhoods, if you know what to look for. But I think the
point of the discussion was that the $35k - $60k salary range (and I
believe the posting is from the principal, www.axiomsw.com) is a bit
low for the area.  Maybe, maybe not.

--
Ted Roche