El 02/03/12 21:40, Ken Dibble escribió:

> Tiny keyboards suck for productivity. So do keyboards that don't provide
> tactile feedback that lets you know what keys you're on. And such devices
> also suck for blind users.
>
> These designers keep forgetting that there are millions of people in back
> offices typing stuff into computers all day long, and the majority of
> computers are used by them, not people at trade shows or traveling
> salespeople or whatever.

True.
I have this netbook. When I come home I connect it to a big display, a
couple of speakers, a mouse, and a keyboard.
But when I'm off I will be hapy to use the smaller included keyboard,
the 10' screen and the pad.
I guess that you might use these devices too from an ipad when you need
better input devices. What about bluetooth mouse, keyboard and screen.
Is that possible?