On 11/15/2012 04:04 PM, lelandj wrote:
On 11/15/2012 03:38 PM, Pete Theisen wrote:
On 11/15/2012 04:15 PM, lelandj wrote:
On 11/15/2012 01:41 PM, Michael Oke wrote:
Leland,
I'm becoming worried about you. You need to seek competent,
professional help for your delusions. Do it now.

Thank you Dr. Oke. You state above, " your delusions", so what are your
credentials?  Are you a competent, professional Doctor specializing in
psychiatric psychosis, or just another Republican attempting to
discredit anything outside the box of Republican talking points.

Hi Leland,

It is more complicated than "competent professional help for your delusions", you need . . . acupuncture! Fix you right up.

Must be someone in Abilene. Call him/her up and tell him/her you suffer from yŏu jīng shén bìng.

Go one Pete, LOL, but you'll have to translate " yŏu jīng shén bìng " for me.

Regards,

LelandJ

OK, among USA forces in Vietnam that was know as "dinky dow".  LOL

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dinky%20dow

Regards,

LelandJ

:-)

And you will love Chinese - the homonyms are all spelled the same, LOL.