From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Michael
Savage
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 4:21 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: Reading Email from Foxpro

By read I mean... Go through the inbox looking for messages with a specific
subject.
Read the email, and process it. (Bring it onto a table.) The reason I was
looking for something generic, as I have no idea who will use the app, with
what email client.

However as you have said, there is no standard. Do I guess, my request is
not possible at this time.

Thanks a lot,
Mike