Would your issues be resolved if you set up a robot process to Email
notification to your users when their box is X percent full?  The Email
could supply the full details of what they need to do to avoid having
their Email service disrupted.  I don't know if such a solution is
possible in your environment but thought I'd pass on the idea.  - Joe

Hm... that sounds like fun! And it kinda/sorta sounds like something that could be cobbled together to run as a script as a Linux Cron job. Clearly I can talk to the SMTP server to send a warning message. But can I talk to CPanel to find out a) mailbox quota and b) current usage? Maybe I'll do a little research on it.

Thanks!

Ken Dibble
www.stic-cil.org