No, I think you misunderstood (or I did). My comment was about Windows 8 on a computer....and had nothing to do with PHONE apps.

On 5/9/2013 12:20 PM, Kurt Wendt wrote:
I beg to differ about all phone Apps only aimed at Kids. I bet Stephen will
argue with you on that one. When I met him several years ago - he was
gushing all about the Cool Apps on his iPhone - and he showed me a bunch
too!

Also - if it was all aimed at Kids - there would not be ANYTHING Near the
Sales of Apps that you see today - market couldn't support it if only kids
buy the stuff...

-K-

-----Original Message-----
From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of MB
Software Solutions, LLC
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 12:16 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: [NF] MS to Release "Windows 8.1"

On 5/8/2013 10:05 PM, Dan Covill wrote:
It works just fine, with one huge exception: there's really very little
that's useful in the 'Modern' apps - they're simplified to fit on phones
and small tablets.  They're good for looking at pictures, starting
music, and other kinds of things that kids do.

That's the common complaint I hear:  it's good for NON-BUSINESS kinds of
things for the youth.

--
Mike Babcock, MCP
MB Software Solutions, LLC