Maybe u should do all the possible cleaning before calling this routine.
At one time I had a similar error due to the fact that VFP would not take
good care of the application stack.

Yeah, it has occurred to me that something is so kabolixed that it's devouring the stack as it moves along, like some sort of flesh-eating bacteria.

I'll see if I can log the living daylights out of it and get some more info that way.

Ken Dibble
www.stic-cil.org