I agree with Ed.
The Foxtalk subscription is pure P.I.T.A. I get letters addressed from Washington, D.C. with no reference from Foxtalk, then I open it up and it states my subscription is about to expire.... when it goes till next JUNE '07 !!!! Then I get emails, then I get more letters with different return addresses.... what a pure SCAM and is forcing me to just cancel the subscription all together. I have gotten some good info from some of their articles, but the out of control subscription dept. is driving me away from that publication.

Philip

Paul Newton wrote: