On 11/7/06, Virgil Bierschwale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't have the time or the inclination to learn yet another treadmill.
> I'm set in my ways and all I'm interested in is selling real estate (the
> programs require windows) or working as a data ho for the corporate empires
> (their programs require windows UNLESS you work in the server room)

As Ed said, so why switch? I advised my clients to  buy machines over
the summer and fall as sales fell and vendors are clearing out their
Pentium machines to make room for Core 2 machines, and to lock down on
WinXPPro. At least until SP2 ships. No rush. No compelling reason to
switch.

Unless your clients are demanding Vista. Are they, Virgil?

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC