From: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Alan Bourke
Sent: 14 February 2017 14:54
To: profox@leafe.com; profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: So what tech do you like to work in nowadays? (was Re: TaskPane
entry for ProFox outdated)

In a similar vein I noticed this recently.

https://www.b4x.com/b4j.html

"B4J – Modern “VB6 like” development tool for cross platform desktop, server
and IoT solutions

B4J is a 100% free development tool for desktop, server and IoT solutions.
With B4J you can easily create desktop applications (UI), console programs
(non-UI) and server solutions.
The compiled apps can run on Windows, Mac, Linux and ARM boards (such as
Raspberry Pi)."

I think some folk here used their 'BASIC For Android' product which now seems
to be called 'B4A'.

--
  Alan Bourke
  alanpbourke (at) fastmail (dot) fm