Thierry:

I have no doubt FoxInCloud is a member of the Fox world, and a welcome one!

Whil's book, however , doesn't talk about 3rd party software at all. It's
an updated and expanded version of his whitepapers on the business case for
FoxPro, on inheriting an application, and on business continuity and
disaster recovery.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC