From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Dave Crozier
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 10:46 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: VFP9SP2 apps on Citrix

I have a general purpose "Loader" app that loads the .exe from the server onto
the local workstation in a pre-defined folder and runs it. This means that
updating the .exe on the server is simple as you are sure that it is never open
by anyone. In addition I can send the loader instructions to unload the local
.exe if there is a workstation server update due. It unloads the local "exe"
and sits waiting for a signal to upload the newer updated .exe off the server.
And it has saved hors of trouble finding out who has the application open on
the network.

Dave