Anyone have VFP apps running on Citrix? Any special configurations that have to be done? Any gotchas?

A potential client of mine uses Citrix and is very happy with it. He said they basically wipe/replace the image daily. I guess that way they don't have to worry about viruses? If I were to develop a desktop app for them, I'd have to consider how to upgrade it easily. He said updating/creating the image is usually painful and takes a long time.

tia,
--Mike