Right you are....it does seem to be very capable for a ridiculous price.

Unfortunately, while it will create a shortcut for the desktop that will take you directly to the desired remote computer's desktop (this is EXACTLY what I'm looking for), that same double-click of the shortcut insists on also opening the management window where the user would have access to all the other systems that have been set up.

So, onward I look.

Mike