On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 4:04 PM, Mike <m...@ggisoft.com> wrote:

> If anyone else has any tips on other applications, I'd appreciate hearing
> about it/them.

Building on the idea you already have the VPN installed, so you've got
encrypted tunneling and authentication taken care of, "all you need to
do" (I love when my clients start a sentence that way!) is reach the
app over that VPN.

Since Thierry seems to be taking the day off <g> I'd suggest you set
up FoxInCloud to work as an *INTRANET* application: the remote
workstations could use a browser to access the app. You solve the
latency and bandwidth problems of sharing DBFs.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC