Paul:

I'm not seeing your messages in my email list, only Dave's responses.
If others are seeing this, too: All are visible in the email archive
thread at https://leafe.com/archives/full_thread/510558

If I understand correctly, you want to open a local home page if the
local workstation has internet access blocked. It's not clear to me
why the admin is blocking this EXE, or if users are blocked from using
the internet (an excellent idea, but perhaps a decade or two too
late!)

I'd set the browser to navigate2 the company home page, and if you get
an error, navigate2 the local HTML page.

Or am I misunderstanding what you are asking?