Just to complete a little more what I wrote:

For Development I use a directory structure like this

\root-app-dir         => Directory from where I run the code and the EXE,
and when MAIN.PRG is
             \config  => contains the config.fpw included on the EXE/APP
             \classes
             \progs   => All PRGs EXCEPT main one, that is on root app dir
             \DATA    => DBFs, CDXs, etc (AV excluded DIR)

On Production, the directory structure is a subset:

\root-app-dir         => EXE